Become a Certified SSI Advanced Adventurer in Pulau Tioman, Malaysia
Many of us look forward to experiencing the wonders of the underwater world and beautiful oceans. Now you can continue your diving education with FISHERMEN SCUBA STUDIO, established since 1990. We are confident that our training and expertise will provide you with fantastic diving experiences for years to come! The SSI Advanced Adventurer qualification will allow you to dive to deeper depths, perform night dives, introduces you to basics of underwater navigation, and also improves and hones your buoyancy so you enjoy your dives even more!
1 theory session of 3 hours will be conducted in Singapore, followed by a 2D2N open sea diving which will be conducted in Pulau Tioman, Malaysia.
- Student Training Record
- Digital Dive Log
- SSI Online eLearning
- Use of Scuba Equipment excluding underwater torch, slate, surface marker buoy
- 2 days & 2 nights accommodation
- SSI digital certificate upon successful completion
- This fun to learn program offers you:
- Step by step multimedia instruction
- Easy to follow course material
- Learn at your own comfort and availability
- Island getaway and exploration of clear blue waters in Tioman
- Awarded certification upon successful completion
- No prior diving experience required
- No need to purchase diving equipment to get certified
- Great for beginners
Trips will be conducted on our very own dive boats - Fishermen Reef Explorer and Fishermen Dive Explorer - during the diving season!
|Day 1 (Friday)||Itinerary|
|1800 hrs||Meet at FSS, transfer to Mersing|
|2345 hrs||Arrive in Mersing and Check in Timotel or / Transfer to Tioman|
|Day 2 (Saturday)||Itinerary|
|0900 hrs||1st dive (Deep Diving)|
|1100 hrs||2nd dive (Navigation)|
|1500 hrs||3rd dive (Search & Recovery)|
|1900 hrs||4th dive (Night dive)|
|1900 hrs||Dinner - Free & Easy|
|Day 3 (Sunday)||Itinerary|
|0700 hrs||5th dive (Perfect Buoyancy)|
|1000 hrs||6th dive|
|1300 hrs||Check-out, depart for Mersing|
|1730 hrs||Arrive in Mersing|
|1800 hrs||Transfer to Singapore|
|2200 hrs||Home sweet home and congratulations!|
All schedules and itineraries are subject to changes due to weather and tide conditions.
The sequence of the training dives might differ, depending on prevailing schedules, and dive site conditions.